Terms & Conditions
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION: In these terms unless the context requires otherwise, a) ‘Vehicle’ means the motor vehicle and any parts, accessories and extras detailed in the order, b) ‘Contract’ means the contract to purchase whether by cash or through a finance agreement or hire the vehicle through either a lease or contract hire agreement, c) ‘Order’ means the order as set out above for the purchase or hiring of the vehicle d) ‘Anticipated’ means the anticipated delivery date specified on the order e) ‘Purchase’ contract whether sale or a finance, lease or contract hire f) ‘ARF’ means Alternative Route Finance Limited h) ‘You’ means the individual or the business entity entering in to the Contract i) ‘Finance’ means the finance agreement whether purchase or hire j) ‘Supplier’ means the vehicle manufacturer or their agent or franchisee.
2. ACCEPTANCE: This contract is subject to the formal written acceptance by ‘You’ and in the case of a business entity means a person duly authorised by the company to enter in to such an agreement for the purchase, financing and/or hire of the Vehicle
3. PRICE: The contract price for the purchase of the Vehicle whether by You or by the Finance Company is based on the recommended retail price for the Vehicle, Delivery Charges and Accessories at the date of the quotation. ARF reserves the right to amend the contract price of new vehicles, delivery charges and accessories to take account of any increases in the supplier’s recommended retail price and delivery charges and to take in to account the imposition of any new taxes or duties occurring from whatever cause before the delivery of the vehicle. In the event of an amendment in the purchase price ARF reserve the right to amend the terms of a finance agreement which is utilised for the for purchase or for the hire of the subject Vehicle.
4. DEPOSIT: In the event that the Order is taken subject to a deposit being required to be paid by You, you agree to pay such deposit within seven days of signing this order. In the event that You cancel the Order or fail to take delivery, any deposit paid hereunder shall be forfeit to ARF and/or the Supplier such forfeiture being without prejudice to any other remedy open to either ARF or the Supplier.
5. FINANCE: Where a Contract is subject to a finance agreement whether that be purchase or hire, all conditions of the finance acceptance (which will include production of a valid comprehensive insurance policy for the Vehicle, the production of the authorised signatory’s driving licence and/or passport and one or more acceptable proofs of address), must be fulfilled prior to delivery of the Vehicle. In the event that any circumstances change which result in the finance acceptance being revoked and/or the provision of finance being withdrawn ARF reserve the right to cancel the Order without any liability to You and You will indemnify ARF against any costs, claims, loss or damage whether consequential or otherwise payable by ARF to any third party including any finance or hire company resulting from or in consequence of the sale of the Vehicle to such party.
6. DELIVERY: The anticipated delivery date is the date that ARF are given by their supplier and the manufacturer with whom the vehicle order is placed at the time of the order but in no circumstances will ARF be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the production and/or delivery of the Vehicle. In the event that ARF are advised of a manufacturing delay, ARF will advise You of this as soon as possible. Once a Vehicle has arrived in to stock with the dealer, ARF will arrange a delivery date with You. Delivery of the vehicle will be made directly by our supplier who will endeavour to do so to at the arranged delivery date but this may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances including but not exclusive, problems found during a pre-delivery inspection, traffic incidents, weather conditions and in no circumstances will ARF be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Vehicle. The Vehicles will only be delivered within the UK mainland.
7. CANCELLATION: In the event that You cancel your order You will still be liable to pay the administration fee and You will also be liable for payment within seven days of a cancellation charge made by ARF which will be the equivalent of 3 monthly rentals for a hire agreement or 3 monthly installments for a purchase agreement in addition to any costs, claims, loss or damage whether consequential or otherwise payable by ARF to any third party including the Supplier of the Vehicle and/or a finance or hire company resulting from or in consequence of the cancellation.
8. TERMINATION: Alternative Route Finance Ltd reserve the right to terminate the Order without prejudice and without liability to You.
9. ENGLISH LAW: The formation, interpretation and operation of the contract will be subject to English Law and You submit yourself to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts